It has become a common thing for successful people to be associated with good decision making skills. One can only succeed in life when he has the control over it and his surroundings. Not only that, he must also know how to encounter a complicated problem and be able to conquer it without breaking down. These skills are very crucial for uprising entrepreneurs since the business world is becoming very competitive. Sadly, people who are new are easily disheartened once faced with a problem that is out of his league. Therefore, this module is designed to guide and teach you some of the crucial things you need to know to master problem solving and decision making skills. This module will also help you break through the challenges you’re facing in the business world.
This module aims to help participants to achieve the learning objectives as follows:
- Analyse a problem and to differentiate between problems with one solution, and problems with many solutions.
- Identify and use Problem Solving and decision-making models when dealing with problems at work.
- Recognise the importance of dealing with the cause of a problem, rather than just solving the effect of a problem.
- Learn how to generate alternative solutions, using creative thought and the techniques of Brainstorming and Mind Mapping.
- Apply and relate the Problem Solving and decision-making model to the workplace.
- Learn the different stages of the decision-making process and understand the importance of each stage in ensuring effective decisions are made.
Participants will also be inspired to master the techniques of problem solving and do better decision making soon.